We are here to help you GROW YOUR BUSINESS IN ROSCOE VILLAGE
The Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce is a strong and growing community of businesses of all sizes. . When you join the RVCC, you connect with a business network and benefit from the RVCC’s advocacy with the 32nd
Ward office and city officials.
Check out the marketing and building-your-business benefits we offer Chamber members:
Member Benefits Marketing Initiatives
- Annual Chamber Community Guide: Includes your business listing and distributed to 15,000+ residents in Roscoe Village and neighboring communities.
- Co-op Advertising: You’ll see the Chamber supporting annual retail events such as: It’s in the Bag; Shop for Schools; Summer Sidewalk Sales; Wine Stroll; PAWS Adoption Event, and Winterfest – talk with XXX about how you can support these events.
- Educational Workshops: Our collaboration with DeVry University allows us to offer complimentary educational classes on a variety of topics.
- Festivals: The Chamber is well-known for its events and fests that draw people from many Chicago neighborhoods. Contact XXX to co-sponsor an event. .
- Bi-weekly Newsletter: Distributed to more than #, features profiles of new RVCC members.
- Online Member Directory: Features your business information and images/videos to highlight your business.
- Referrals: When we receive a referral, we share your information with the prospect.
- Ribbon Cutting: Congratulations! You’ve opened your business in Roscoe Village. We are here to help you organize a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Social Media: Get social with the Chamber’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Window Tags: Proudly display your RVCC membership – and your commitment and involvement with the RVCC.
Build Your Business
- Get the best rates with business partners such as Constant Contact, Office Depot, and Spring Marketplace
- RVCC Committees: from Festival, Real Estate and Roscoe Retailers to Marketing, WinterFest and the Belmont Businesses Committee, there’s a Committee to meet your needs and interests. Contact XX for information on joining a Committee.
- Mix it up at our Quarterly Mixers: informal opportunities to get to know Chamber members.